Personal photography instruction just for you
Private one-on-one instruction with your very own photography guru
Do you prefer more personalized attention than you get in a classroom? Would you like to learn how your digital camera works? Are you more advanced than a beginner? Have a busy lifestyle that doesn’t work well with schedules? If so, our personal instruction is made for you.
One of the primary benefits of a personal session is that you get the instruction you need for your particular skill level and personal DSLR camera. We can cover practically any photography-related topic and tailor the material around the type of shooting that matters to you.
Whether you are interested in taking family portraits, shooting sporting events, capturing beautiful landscapes… or whatever, you will gain a solid understanding of how photography “works” that is adapted to your personal interests and camera equipment.
Benefits of personal photography training
- Personalized one-on-one attention
- Learn how to use YOUR camera
- Better flexibility for session times
- Start from your current skill level
- Learn about what’s important to you
- Discounted rate for bringing a friend
How our personal instruction sessions work:
There are a couple of ways to get registered for our private photography training.
- Give us a call at (614) 427-1671 to schedule your session.
- Go to our registration page and select the number of attendants and session time via the drop down under “Personal Instruction.” Once registered, we will contact you to set up a session time and location.
Personal sessions are available in either 2 or 4-hour time blocks, and can be taken alone or with a friend. If you are interested in a group rate, please contact us to discuss options.
If you are wanting personal instruction in your home or other location, there may be a travel fee depending on how far your home or the location is outside the I-270 outerbelt. If you have a special request or just simply have questions, please feel free to give us a call at (614) 427-1671.
Need more of a classroom environment?
The Beginner Digital Photography training class guides you through the functions of your digital SLR camera without the intimidating jargon and gives you the core concepts needed to start exploring what your camera can do. Learn more about our in-class Beginner Digital Photography Training.